rcc Configuration Browser
Control Flow Analyzer
Existing Tool: Configuration Browser. The control flow analyzer
is a database-backed Web interface that allows a network operator to
browse router configuration at a high-level. For example, an
operator can view details about all BGP sessions at a particular router
in the network, all BGP sessions in the network to a particular AS,
etc. The control flow analyzer supports the following features:
- Text-based summary.
- Network graph in dot, edges labeled with route map
- Restricted views: routers with eBGP sessions only, minimum degree, etc.
- Database-backed Configuration Browser
- BGP sessions by router
- BGP sessions by remote AS
- Route maps in normalized form
- "Diffs" between two route maps
- Sort display rows by import or export route map
Note: This part of rcc only works in Cisco IOS at the moment. We
are working on developing a new version.